Our Featured Work
We design solutions to help businesses launch new products, streamline their processes, and enter new markets.
A solution shouldn’t just meet the tangible targets, it should delight and inspire. It should make employees, customers, and managers feel appreciated and take their needs to heart. It should solve more than just the immediate problems. It should solve them all.
Happy Students and Happy Employees: Growing Larson Education. Stickboy Creative worked with Larson Education to consolidate three pillars of it’s business allowing for more flexiblity, better scalability, and a superior experience for both students and administrators.
- A LarsonTrak ID card that allows them to log their attendance on the LarsonTrak iPad app
- Powerful student portal that contains Class and Tutor information
- Easy class attendance tracking and automatic completion certificate generation
Business intelligence made tasty. Jets needed a custom real time analytics dashboard for hundreds of individual franchise locations. Smarter Data = Better Decisions
- At-a-glance sales health
- Custom realtime analytics
- Ability to access data from multiple locations simultaneously
- Designed for anytime, anywhere access
Breathing Life into Delivery Logistics: Building Aerocare. Stickboy Creative worked with Aerocare’s delivery drivers, dispatchers, and account managers to create a system that allows them to optimize processes slowed by paper records and a lack of data syncing.
- Optimizing the Delivery Flow
- Eliminating paper documents and saved hours in redundant data entry
- Streamlined the Dispatch role and saved hours each day
A Better View of the Future: Redesigning Clearvision Solutions. Clearvision needed the next version of their industry-leading software to set a new benchmark for their business and the windshield repair market. We couldn't wait to take a crack at it.
- Realtime technician dashboard
- Heavily automated and optimized business processes
- Automated weekly accounts payable and accounts receivable consolidation and reporting