We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, business name, job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our product selection.
- We may send promotional emails about events, promotions, products, special pricing, sales or other information using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to contact you to discuss your orders and/or to verify payment information by email, phone, fax or mail.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be in error. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us. Correspondence should be addressed to our Customer Service Manager.